Puff pastry in the dough
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fish in puff pastry:
The fish is seasoned with salt, pepper and spices for the fish. It is dressed in puff pastry in the form of fish. With the help of scissors you make scales and with a knife you increase it. in the oven over medium heat for 40 minutes.
Your plate with a sensational appetizer
While the shrimp are in the oven, you will take care of a sauce. In a bowl put the sour cream over which you will add the lemon juice, parsley, pepper and garlic. Be very careful because you will have a pretty spicy sauce. Mix all the ingredients well and keep the sauce cold. Remove the shrimp from the oven, place them on a plate and pour over them from the sauce you just prepared. You will see that you will get one PLATEAU and, especially, a appetizer of sensation. Surely everyone will simply be delighted with your new idea, not to mention that your new appetizer also has a very attractive appearance.
Cabbage bite with sausages
Cabbage mousse with sausages, prepared with tomatoes, capsicum, onion, smoked bacon and sour cream
Sausages in puff pastry
Puff pastry stuffed with Oltenian sausages, baked in the oven and greased with egg
Franzela stuffed with sausages and cheese
Pasta with sausages
Tubular pasta with rose sausages prepared with onions, peppers, canned tomatoes and spinach, seasoned with bay leaves and garlic
What is pork, hail, humerus or lard?
Pork bone is the fat found in the animal's abdominal cavity. It envelops the internal organs, has an irregular appearance and a variable thickness. So it's not the bacon under the rind! In Transylvania and Banat it is also called hai (from Hungarian lb. haj) or smear (to grease something & # 8211 from German lb. schmieren or schmeren in Swabian). Due to the fact that it is a luxury product that is found in small quantities in a pig, osânza was also called "big lard" or "royal lard". There are 3 different products: osânza, bacon and lard (which is obtained by melting the first two). In our country, in Arad, lard (obtained by melting) is also called grease.
Osânza can be fresh or frozen, but in both cases, it should NOT smell of anything other than fresh meat. If you feel a strange (pungent) smell, it means that the sentence is rancid and can be thrown away. As you can see in the picture, the bone has a pinkish-white color due to the vascularization. It is not immaculate white.
Many people do not know what good health is and they rush to melt it and turn it into scum and lard. Then it can no longer be used to prepare this puff pastry with condemnation. Osânza is used raw, well cleaned of membranes (fascia) and ground (chopped).
The common question is: what can we replace the sentence with? No, raw bread cannot be replaced with lard or with margarine (we do not recommend margarine to anyone). So we can't make dough with osânza & # 8230 without osânza! As an alternative, we offer the classic French puff pastry dough with butter & # 8211 see here. It's different, it's a more refined dough with a delicate butter flavor and it wraps differently.
Sausages in dough
Crenvursi in dough. I can't even believe that I haven't yet gotten into publishing the sausage recipe in dough that I prepare for my family quite often, being so suitable for the package, for breakfast, a snack or an appetizer. Honestly, I'm not used to making sausages in puff pastry, they seem very heavy and all the fat in that dough seems useless and indigestible in association with sausages. My recipe is with a leavened dough, with a fluffy core and crispy crust, which stays just as soft and pleasant the next day. Another thing I don't plan to do is to dress in sausage dough from those in artificial membrane, only the idea of putting that membrane in contact with the dough and baking it in the oven gives me a headache, so I have to use sausages. in the natural membrane of this recipe. But I've talked enough, let's better wrap some sausages in the dough: P!
Preparation time: 01:00 hours
Cooking time: 00:25 hours
Total Time: 01:55 hours
Number of servings: 12 servings
Degree of difficulty: average
- 12 pieces of thin sausages in natural membrane, I used sausages from Angst (in my opinion, the best sausages come from Angst)
- 500 grams of flour
- 1 small egg
- 250 ml. of warm milk
- 15 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 40 ml. oil + a little more to grease the worktop
- 1 egg yolk for finishing
- optional: seeds for sprinkling (sesame, poppy seeds, etc.)
For the preparation of the dough: rub the yeast with the sugar in a bowl until it liquefies, beat the egg with the salt with a fork and dilute with warm milk, put the flour in a large bowl, add the milk with the egg in the middle and then the yeast liquefied and knead vigorously until smooth. Add the oil and continue to knead until the dough is smooth, elastic and comes off the hands and the bowl. Put the dough in a bowl greased with oil (picture 1), cover it with a wet kitchen towel or food foil and place it in a warm place until it doubles in volume (picture 2).
The sausages should be taken out of the fridge an hour before dressing them in the dough, so as not to affect the leavening of the dough due to the temperature difference. As I was telling you, I have been using my family's favorites for years, the sausages from the Angst company, which produces and sells meat and meat products under the motto & # 8222Excellence makes the difference & # 8221.
Once the dough has risen, grease the worktop with oil and turn the dough over.
1. Spread the dough in a rectangular shape and arrange the sausages on top so that the dough can be cut into equal rectangles for each sausage (picture 1). Optionally, you can add a little mustard and / or ketchup on each piece, I prefer to reserve the sauces for serving.
2. On both sides of the sausages placed on the dough rectangles, cut with a pastry roll or with a strip knife from the edge of the dough to the sausage, at a width of about 1-2 cm (picture 2).
3. The strips are successively brought to the middle, covering the sausage, one on the left, one on the right, creating a pattern with the appearance of a braid (picture 3).
4. Place the sausages in a tray lined with baking paper, cover with a napkin moistened with warm water and place in a warm place, turn on the oven and set at 180 degrees.
5. When the oven has warmed up, grease the dough on the surface with beaten egg yolk with a little water (picture 4).
Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes, until nicely browned. Allow to cool and serve warm or completely cold.
They are just as good the next day, but it is advisable to keep them in the fridge, then you can refresh them in the oven for a few minutes.
INGREDIENT puff pastry the Thermomix
Check the ingredients as you put them in the shopping cart.
300 g butter
300 g flour
120 g gouda or edam cheese (if you want a more intense taste and do not use it for a sweet dish)
½ teaspoon of salt
130 g water (replace with white wine for a more intense taste)
Cheat a little with this puff pastry dough for desserts worthy of pastry chefs!
You like the fine and crunchy taste of pastries, but don't think you can make a perfect one. pastry dough? "Millefeuilles" or thousands of leaves. layers over delicate layers of dough filled with flavor. Find out that you can prepare this pastry dough to you in the kitchen, without too much hassle. By skipping a few steps and using essential tips and ideas for a light dough, you can become a true master pastry chef!
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 35 min
Total time: 1 hour
4 pieces of boneless salmon fillets (palm size)
1 packet puff pastry (2 sheets)
50 ml sour cream for cooking
First we prepare the pea puree. Boil the peas and boil them according to the instructions on the package. When it is ready, drain it of water, put it in a large bowl and add 50 grams of butter and 3-4 tablespoons of sour cream for cooking. Mix everything with a vertical mixer, at low speed, 1-2 minutes, just enough to loosen the peas and add the cream and butter. We should not get too fine a paste. At the end we add salt and pepper to taste.
After the pea puree is ready, we take care of the fish. Wash it well with cold water and remove with a pair of tweezers any holy chips if any. Then with the help of a threading knife we must remove the skin from the tabs. Dry the fish well with paper towels and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
Now we will cut each sheet of dough lengthwise into 2 equal pieces. We will thus obtain 4 smaller sheets. On each sheet of dough we put a piece of fish (enough to cover half of the piece of dough) and over it 2 tablespoons of pea puree which we spread a little to cover all the fish. Cover with the other half of the dough and glue the 3 edges by pressing from place to place with a fork. This is what we do with all 4 pieces of fish.
After wrapping each piece of fish in the dough and gluing the edges well, beat an egg and grease the surface of each piece. Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30-35 minutes. If you like better made salmon, you can leave it for 40-45 minutes.
When it is ready, take it out of the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes, as the inside is very hot. It can be served with pan-fried vegetables or baked potatoes and with Dutch sauce.
Delicate cake with cream and puff pastry - recipe
- 2 packets of puff pastry (1 kg in total)
- 500 ml of sweet milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of whipped cream
- 100 g of sugar
- 20 g of white flour
- 20 g of corn starch
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation
Since the dough is ready to be bought, you only need to prepare the cream.
But you have to let the puff pastry thaw.
Break the eggs in a bowl. Add the flour and the starch and vanilla sugar over it.
Add 200 ml of the total amount of milk.
Mix well with the whisk until the lumps disappear.
Pour the rest of the milk (300 ml) into a saucepan together with the sugar. Bring the milk to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and pour the mixture prepared above, stirring constantly with a fork.
Turn the pan over. Insert the mixer and mix until the cream thickens.
Immediately pour it into a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. The foil must come in direct contact with the cream, so as not to form a lump on top.
Leave the cream to cool. Meanwhile, prepare the dough.
Put a packet (500 g) on the work table on which you sprinkled some flour.
Spread it with the twister in a large sheet with a diameter of 33 x 35 cm.
Cut the edges to get a straight sheet.
Cut it in half in height.
Place one of the sheets obtained in the oven tray, in which you put baking paper.
Prick it everywhere with a fork, so as not to get unwanted swelling.
Bake the sheet in the preheated oven at 180 grams for 20-25 minutes. Remove when lightly browned on the surface.
Do the same with the other sheets obtained from the rest of the dough.
One of the sheets is crushed with your hands and the pieces are put in a bowl.
When the cream has cooled, mix a little with the mixer, until it becomes fluffy.
Pour the cream into a separate bowl and beat with the mixer until it hardens.
Add the cream to the cream and mix with the blender.
Now you can assemble the cake.
Place a sheet of dough on a rectangular plate. Grease with cream. Place another sheet of dough and grease with cream again.
Continue like this until you finish all the puff pastry. The last layer should be cream, with which you should cover the whole cake, including the edges.
Sprinkle the crushed puff pastry on top & # 8211 that you kept in the bowl.
Cover well the side walls of the cake with chopped puff pastry, so that the cake is completely covered in puff pastry.
You got some kind of cake. Put it in the fridge until the next day.
You can portion the next day. Cut into slices, then again in half.
Two puff pastry recipes: with and without yeast!
2 simple puff pastry recipes. Yeast dough is usually used for croissants, so find a croissant recipe. The second recipe, puff pastry without yeast, is used in the preparation of buns with various fillings and cakes. And the most popular puff pastry dough without yeast is the "Napoleon" cake.
For croissant yeast dough:
-2 teaspoons of dry yeast
-250 gr of butter - for layers.
For yeast-free dough:
-200 gr of butter - for layers.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the yeast dough. In the bowl with warm water (slightly higher than room temperature), add sugar, yeast, salt, sifted flour and cold butter cut into pieces. Mix and knead an elastic dough.
2. Shape a ball of dough, put it in a plastic bag and let the dough melt in the fridge overnight.
3.Cut the piece of cold butter in half lengthwise and wrap it in baking paper, forming an envelope measuring 15 * 24 cm. Spread the butter evenly over the surface of the sachet, using the rolling pin. Put the envelope in the fridge.
4. Sprinkle the dough with flour and spread a rectangular top with a thickness of 5-7 mm. The width of the dough top should be 2 times the width of the butter envelope.
Advice. Sprinkle the dough periodically with flour so that it does not break or stick to the table.
5. Place the cold butter on one half of the dough top and cover it with the second half of the dough.
6. Glue the edges and spread a rectangle 5-7 mm thick, which will consist of 2 layers of dough and 1 layer of butter.
Advice. Don't forget to knead the dough and the surface of the dough because the top layer can break. Excess flour should be shaken so as not to prevent the layers from sticking together.
7.Fold the dough into 4. Now the dough has 4 layers of butter and 8 layers of dough. Wrap it in baking paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Remove the dough, leave it for 5-10 minutes at room temperature, knead it and spread it carefully in a rectangle 5-7 mm thick. Excess flour should be shaken so as not to confuse the layers to stick together.
9.Fold the dough into 4. Now the dough has 16 layers of butter and 32 layers of dough. For the puff pastry with yeast, this number of layers is sufficient. Wrap it in baking paper and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
10. After this time, the dough is ready to use. Spread it on a 4-5 mm thick countertop, form the buns or prepare it for freezing, wrapping it in cling film.
11. Or cut the dough into triangles, stretch it a little on each length, make an incision at the base and roll into rolls.
12. Cover the croissants with cling film and leave them at room temperature for 1 hour.
13. Grease them with beaten egg and bake them in the preheated oven up to 220 ° С for 7-10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 ° С and bake them for another 15-20 minutes.
14. Allow the croissants to cool for 40 minutes. Because of the melted butter, they are moist inside and if you cut them hot, they will look raw. After cooling, the dough is layered and the croissants become fine, fluffy and with a slightly crispy crust.
15.Prepare the dough without yeast. In the bowl with cold water, add salt, melted butter and sifted flour. Mix and knead an elastic dough.
16. Cover the dough with a plastic bag and refrigerate to rest and cool.
17. Then follow the steps as in the previous recipe: prepare the envelope with butter, spread the dough in a rectangle, place the cold butter on one half of the dough and cover it with the second half of the dough.
18. Glue the edges and stretch a rectangle 5-7 mm thick. Don't forget to sprinkle the dough with flour. Get 1 layer of butter and 2 of dough. Excess flour should be shaken so as not to confuse the layers to stick together.
19.Fold the dough into 4. Now the dough has 4 layers of butter and 8 layers of dough. Wrap it in baking paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
20. Remove the dough, knead it, roll it out again and fold it into 4. Get 16 layers of butter and 32 layers of dough. Put it in the fridge.
21. The dough without yeast must have several layers, that's why you need to repeat the folding in 4 1-2 more times and don't forget to give the dough in the fridge every time.
Puff pastry cakes are fluffy, crunchy, delicate and very tasty. Prepare the dough at home and keep it in the freezer, so that you always have it at hand when you need it.