Chicken quiche cubes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beat eggs well, add sour cream, cheese, diluted tomato concentrate, onion, salt, pepper, basil and mix well.
In a well-greased pan, put half of the composition (1). Sprinkle the boiled and chopped chicken (2) and pour the rest of the composition (3). Bake on medium heat for about 40-45 minutes.
Remove the tray, sprinkle with grated cheese and paprika (4) and put in the oven again, this time we put the tray under the grill and leave it until it colors nicely on the surface.
When it has cooled, we cut cubes and decorate with whatever we want.
1. Bone the chicken breast. A pocket is cut on the side of each piece of chicken.
2. Separately, the spinach is scalded, and if it has been frozen, it must first be thawed and drained of all excess water. Then mix the spinach with the telemeau and, with the mixture obtained, with a spoon, fill the chicken breast. For more safety, before cooking, the chicken breast is tied with kitchen twine, so that the filling does not leak.
3. The pieces thus arranged are fried in oil for 3 minutes on each side, until golden, then add salt, pepper and grated cheese and put in the hot oven at 200 ° C for another 15 minutes.
4. During this time, prepare the mushroom garnish, for which, in a frying pan with hot oil, fry the diced mushrooms until golden brown. Add salt and pepper, a clove of finely chopped garlic and a bunch of chopped parsley. The chicken breast is served on a bed of mushroom garnish.
Mushroom stew with onion, garlic, tomato sauce and soy cubes - fasting recipe (vegan)
Mushroom stew with onion, garlic, tomato sauce and soy cubes - fasting recipe (vegan). Delicious fasting stew with mushrooms, soy and polenta. Eating mushrooms with onions and soy cubes. How to make soy paprika with vegetables? A simple and quick fasting (vegan) recipe. Soy stew with mushrooms. Recipes with textured soy. Fasting recipes. Sauce recipes.
I made mushroom stew with onion, garlic, tomato sauce and soy cubes (BIO) as a vegan or fasting dish. My father was very pleased with her and I must admit that I also really liked him. You really don't realize he has no meat! You can use pleurotus mushrooms but also other types of mushrooms: white or brown mushrooms or a mix of forest mushrooms (yolks, dew sponges, mushrooms, etc.).
Textured soy is found in the form of granules, cubes or schnitzels. There are also BIO soybean variants, not genetically modified. For the recipe for soy stew with mushrooms I used the cubes that appear at the top of the picture. By hydration and boiling they swell and grow a lot in volume.
Here's how I made the soy fasting schnitzel (BIO) - the recipe here.
Or a pasta sauce like bolognese of small soy fasting - see here.
From these quantities results 2-3 servings of stew of mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomato sauce and soy cubes.
5. The soup is almost ready
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chops 1 bunch of parsley and 1 bunch of larch .
- Add over the soup and turn off the heat.
- Serve with hot peppers, sour cream and fresh bread.
Chicken soup with green beans is easy to prepare. You only need a few tools:
- wood chipper,
- 3 pans,
- wooden spoon.
Quiche with chicken and mushrooms - easy to make and great for summer!
We present you a delicious quiche recipe with chicken and mushrooms. It is a very tasty, filling, juicy and appetizing tart. In fact, the classic name of the tart is - Quiche Lorraine - a classic French tart. It is served as an appetizer and can be made with any other filling. Improvise with your favorite ingredients and get an absolutely irresistible tart every time, which will conquer everyone.
-180 g butter (+ butter to grease the shape)
Ingredients for the filling
-400 g of mushroom mushrooms
-1 bunch of green onions
Ingredients for the sauce
-green for sprinkling (parsley, dill)
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the dough: mix the sifted flour with the baking powder, the soft butter (at room temperature) and the cream. Get a smooth dough.
2. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
3. Chop the mushrooms and chop the onion. Fry them in a pan with hot oil.
4. Boil the chicken and let it cool. Cut it into cubes.
5. Chop the green onion and add it to the cut meat.
6. Peel and slice the carrot in half. Put it in the microwave for 4-5 minutes.
7. Cut the cheese into cubes.
8. Prepare the sauce: mix the milk with the cream, eggs, grated cheese, salt and allspice.
9. Grease a baking tin with butter and arrange the dough in it. Form the border.
10. Arrange the filling on the obtained top and pour the sauce.
11. Bake the quiche in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
12. 15 minutes before ready, garnish with slices of tomatoes and finely chopped greens.
Watch the preparation in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
Fast, easy, extremely tasty and filling. Such a great taste for a product that contains such simple ingredients! Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Saute the spinach and onion until the onion becomes golden and translucent, and the spinach softens slightly.
Put the pie sheet (made from only 4 ingredients, according to the simple instructions here) in the tray. Put the cream cheese on the pie sheet evenly. Pour over the hardened spinach with onions.
In a bowl, beat the eggs well. Add the grated cheese (which you want), milk, salt and pepper. Pour over the contents of the tray.
Bake for 45-50 minutes (you may need to put an aluminum foil on top in the last 10-15 minutes so that it doesn't burn on top).
Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Optionally, you can incorporate some crispy bacon in the quiche.
Other delicious spinach recipes:
Chicken Quiche Cubes - Recipes
- November 16, 2015 1 min read
Although it has many ingredients, this pie can be considered as affordable for any pocket. What's more, it is also very delicious, and everyone in the house, young and old, will gather around the table!
Ingredients (3-4 servings)
For the dough
For the filling
- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 250 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 100 g of cheese
- 4 cucumbers
- 3 small onions
- 50 ml white wine
- 4-5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
Method of preparation
Sift the flour on the board, make a hole in the middle of it, add the butter, a pinch of salt and mix until you get a sandy dough. Add a little cold water and knead vigorously until a homogeneous, elastic and fluffy dough is formed, which you leave in the fridge for 30 minutes. Saute the onion cut into quarters in oil mixed with two tablespoons of water, over low heat. Add the diced potatoes (wash well and do not peel), the diced chest and continue to harden for another 2-3 minutes.
Then add the wine, chopped cucumbers, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to the boil until the meat penetrates well and the liquid decreases. Allow to cool and mix everything with the cream, flour and grated cheese. You spread out two sheets. With one you wallpaper the shape of the pie, with walls all over. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, then pour the filling and cover with the second sheet. Grease the top with melted butter and put the pie in the oven for about 45 minutes, until it browns nicely on top. Serve hot or cold.