We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the cups well, then dab them with a kitchen towel.
Heat the oil in a pan.
When it starts to sizzle, put the cups and cover them with a lid.
We brown them for 1-2 minutes on each side, so that the blood comes out of them.
Season them with salt, pepper and paprika to taste, then add a little hot water.
We let them cook over a suitable heat, covered.
We learn them on the other side, and we sprinkle them with water, until they are well penetrated.
Peel the garlic and grind it.
When the meat is well done, start sprinkling with red wine (about 2 times) and add the crushed garlic.
We leave them on the fire for another 2-3 minutes, until all the juice decreases, until the steak is flavored with the garlic and it remains like a sauce.
On top, when I turn off the heat, sprinkle a little dried parsley.
Peel an onion, wash it and finely chop it.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into 3-4 pieces.
Cut the red pepper into cubes.
We finely chop the tomatoes.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and place the vegetables.
Saute them for about 1 minute, then add 2 cups of water.
We wash the rice in two, three waters, but let it be warm.
When the vegetables start to boil, let go of the rice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let it cook properly.
When it has boiled about half, add the chopped tomatoes.
Towards the end, when the rice and vegetables are well done, and the juice has decreased, add the lemon juice and bring to a boil.
Close the stove, sprinkle with dried dill and cover with a lid for 5 minutes.
We form a portion on the plate, prepare a cabbage salad and serve.
Pancakes flambéed with rum and brandy
Pancakes flambéed with rum and brandy, with apple filling, baked a little in the oven
Cocktail snack with celery and brandy
Cocktail snack with celery and brandy, prepared with apples, pressed ham, mayonnaise and Worcester sauce.
Orange cake with brandy
Orange cake with brandy with dark dark chocolate top, garnished with whipped cream with white chocolate
How to cook an excellent steak in the pan? 3 very useful tricks from famous Chefs
In the cold season, it is harder to make a juicy steak, such as those just removed from the grill. This does not mean that you can not get a delicious taste at home. You just have to follow a few rules.
1. It must be well salted
All chefs start with this step: season the meat well before preparing it. Salt is the best choice. Like guacamole or mashed potatoes, you need a little more salt until you feel the taste.
2. Cast iron pan is the best choice
This retains heat and helps you get a steak as tasty as the one in the oven. Grant Achatz, a famous chef in the United States (Alinea restaurant, top 50 restaurants in the world), revealed to Business Insider that he put the cast iron pan on the stove for an hour, and only then does the steak.
3. What NOT to do
Marc Forgione, from the American Cut restaurant in New York, explained to Business Insider that the steak should not be rotated a hundred times in the pan, but should be touched only 3 times: when you put it in the pan, when you turn it over. on one side and on the other and when you take it out.
ON PRO TV PLUS PUTE & # 538I SEE SHARE & IcircN PIECES:
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
6 full meals made from the remaining chicken steak
A whole chicken, browned in the oven, is often enough to reach dinner or lunch and stay. From cold meat you can prepare at least one more tasty meal for the next day. We give you the best ideas to try.
Everything can be used and reinvented from a whole chicken cooked in the oven. Even bones can be used to cook a good concentrated soup for other recipes.
The most appetizing are salads or sandwiches in which pieces of chicken already flavored with spices for steak will be a tasty ingredient. We have six ideas that we invite you to test and we are waiting for your proposals.
1.Spring salads. The quickest way is to add the pieces of ready-cooked chicken over lettuce, radishes and other greens. You can also compose a spring salad with new potatoes, chicken and a dressing with mayonnaise or mustard. Our proposal is a spring salad with chicken, radish and cucumber.
2. Mexican snacks. Use the remaining chicken to put in tacos or burritos for a good packed lunch the next day.
3. Quick soup. In addition to the concentrated chicken soup that you can make using the remaining bones, you can put pieces of the remaining meat in soups that you can cook quickly, without wasting time cooking the meat.
4. Protein sandwiches. In combination with any kind of vegetables, barbecues, spices and sauces (pesto or aioli - link) you can put pieces of cold chicken in sandwiches that you can take with you.
5. Salads with pasta. Another option in which already cooked chicken can make its place again in other meals is to use it in pasta salads. We have the right recipe here:
6. Fast Indian meals. You need a few pieces of already cooked meat, Indian spices and coconut milk to cook the best chicken curry.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Prepare grilled chicken steak with mushroom sauce and white wine
You like steak grilled chicken? It is very easy to prepare, and I will teach you a delicious recipe grilled chicken steak with mushroom sauce and white wine.
For the steak you need:
4 chicken breasts
|For the sauce you need: |
50 grams of butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ chopped onion
It preserves cut mushrooms
2 cups chicken soup
1 teaspoon flour
Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Sprinkle basil over them and put them on the grill. To make sure that the meat will penetrate well, increase the stalks a little with a knife. This way the meat will penetrate better and will not remain raw inside.
While the chicken is in the oven or on the grill, prepare the mushroom sauce with white wine. Melt a part of the butter in a pan and then mix it with the olive oil. Add the chopped onion, let it harden a little. When the onion turns golden, sprinkle a little pepper and add the wine. Leave the onion in the wine on the fire for a few minutes. Then add the chicken soup and leave it on the fire until the amount of sauce is reduced to a third. In a bowl, mix the flour with the rest of the butter and mix well. Then add the composition to the sauce, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, so as not to become lumpy. The sauce will remain on the fire for another 5 minutes, after which it is ready to be served with grilled chicken steak.
It is not at all difficult to prepare a delicious food with few ingredients. Most of the time, from a traditional food, you can make a real delicacy. Enjoy your steak grilled chicken with mushroom sauce and white wine.
Chicken breast with cream sauce
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
2 teaspoons chilli powder
2 teaspoons granulated onions
450 g boned chicken breast
250 g cooking cream
Method of preparation
Mix the granulated garlic, chilli powder, granulated onion and pepper. The chicken breast is cut into strips and passed through this mixture.
Melt two tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Put the chicken breast strips. Allow to brown for 4-5 minutes, then remove and allow to cool.
Leave the pan on the fire and add the cream. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the rest of the butter and mix until it melts. Put back the chicken breast pieces and season with salt.
Stir-fried beef, a light and tasty dish. Serve with vegetable purees or fresh salad.
If you don't have time for the marinade, there's no problem! Simply season the meat cubes with salt and pepper and fry them in oil.
Serve pan-fried beef with cheese and spinach mix. See the recipe here, it is easy to prepare and adds to any steak.
How to cook beef properly:
- Take the meat out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking, so that it reaches room temperature.
- If you prepare beef steak, the meat must be dry before putting it in the pan or on the grill. Cover the meat with a napkin to remove excess water. Also, make sure the grill is well heated before adding the pieces of meat.
- If you cook minced beef (meatballs, burgers), you should not mix the meat too much. Add the spices and mix a little. Otherwise, the meat will lose its fragility.
- If you cook the beef in the oven, preheat it to 240 degrees Celsius and reduce the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius when you put the meat in the oven. For a medium cooked meat it takes an hour of cooking, for medium rare take out the meat 5-10 minutes earlier, and for well done leave the meat in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- If you want to cook beef, it is recommended to use a pressure cooker to shorten the cooking time and to make sure that it will cook evenly and will not harden.
- Season the beef with salt before cooking. Thus, the meat will remain juicy.
- After cooking, let the meat rest before cutting it for at least 10 minutes and at most 20 minutes for thicker pieces of meat. The meat will remain juicy.
If you liked today's recipe and our tips, we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- a teaspoon of salt
- a teaspoon of ground cumin
- a teaspoon of paprika
- half a teaspoon of ground red pepper
- 8 boneless thighs, without skin
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add the chicken to the bowl, twist it well to cover it with all these fabulous flavors, then put it in a pan greased with a little olive oil and put the pan in the oven well heated. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
2. Mix honey and vinegar well in a small bowl. Take the chicken out of the pan and grease it with a brush with a quarter cup of honey and vinegar mixture. Fry for another minute. Take it out of the oven and turn it on the other side. Grease the chicken with the rest of the honey mixture. Leave in the oven for 1 minute on each side or until poultry steak it's ready, browned.
You can serve this juice poultry steak with sweet-spicy flavors together with a simple garnish: potato wedges with garlic and a salad or tasty vegetable mixes. You will love it!
Chicken steak recipe stewed with vegetable sauce (carrots, celery and tomato broth)
Chicken stewed with onion and garlic
A stifled chicken as you used to find at "Gospodina" stores. :)
Chicken steak on the tray
Tray chicken steak recipe prepared with onion, vegetable, pepper and garlic
Put Jamie Oliver in the oven
Jamie Oliver's recipe for chicken stuffed in the oven with fresh, delicate greens such as parsley, basil and marjoram.
Chicken breast with mushrooms and white wine
Chicken breast recipe with mushroom, dry white wine, cream and green onions