Kale and Apple Salad with Shredded Chicken
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you're slammed trying to finish up the work week, then you're probably not looking forward to cooking dinner. We’ve got you covered to power through the never ending pile of emails and have this meal on the table in under 10 minutes.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded lacinato kale
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup diced honeycrisp apple
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley leaves
- 3 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped crystallized ginger
- Calories 330
- Fat 15.5g
- Satfat 2.6g
- Monofat 9.2g
- Polyfat 2.8g
- Carbohydrate 22.6g
- Fiber 3g
- Cholesterol 73mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 354mg
- Calcium 150mg
- Sugars 10.5g
How to Make It
Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey and salt and massage kale with dressing. In another bowl, toss apple in lemon juice and 1 tablespoon water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
Drain off lemon water from apples and discard. Top kale with parsley, chicken, apples, pumpkin seeds and ginger.